Sunday, January 1, 2012

"Goodbye" 2011 .... " Hello" 2012

As we say "Goodbye" to 2011 and say "Hello" to 2012, we have so many people we want to thank. I personally want to thank all those whom I walked to the journey of a colorful, conflicting but yet happy 2011. Thank you for those who annoyed me - in that sense I chose to strive to be a better person. Thank you for those who lifted me up - they are the ones who support me in my every day life. Thank you for those who saved me from troubles, heartache, and all the obstacle I walked through, "they" and "it" made me much stronger. Thanks for my friends who've been there in many ways. For my family who've been very supportive. And to my husband.. thank you for the love, understanding and for filling my life with so much happiness. And above all thank you for our Lord Almighty for giving us enough strength then and now as we continue the journey of life. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

In this coming year, May we all have the best of time, the best of luck and the best of life this year and the years to come. Happy 2012 ;)

No comments: